AFFORDABLE and all inclusive
1-2 guinea pigs: $5.00 per guinea pig per day
Each additional guinea pig: $4.00 per day
Included in price:
- Housing and care described below
- Hygiene examination by a Certified Veterinary Technician that is cavy savvy
- Nail trim
- Recommendations/advice if you would like
Housing and care of your guinea pig(s):
- Spacious C&C style cage for multiples or midwest style cage for singles
- Soft, comfortable fleece blankets for bedding
- Unlimited orchard grass changed daily
- Variety of safe fresh veggies daily
- 1/4 cup per guinea pig of Oxbow Animal Health brand pellets daily
- Fresh filtered water daily
Why choose Crazy Cavies Guinea Pig Rescue?
- Guinea pig expertise!
- Guinea pigs are different than our canine/feline friends when it comes to nutrition, behavior, and medical issues. Our cavy savvy vet tech can spot minor issues and correct them before they become a major problem.
- Resources available 24/7 to help your guinea pig if needed
- Flexible drop off and pick up dates and times! Late night or early drop off allowed
Can I bring my own things?
Absolutely!! We understand that leaving your guinea pig with someone else can be difficult or stressful for not only you, but also your precious guinea pig. If you have something special you would like put in their cage you are welcome to bring it, or maybe a special piece of fruit or veggie, or maybe a favorite water bottle, you can bring it! We ask that you not bring a cage as we provide that for them.
Will our guinea pigs receive floor time or socialization time?
We do not provide floor time, but we do provide about 10-15 minutes of socialization time daily, sometimes more depending how many piggies we have at that time.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment now!!